Pages

Colette’s Mariniere Away Kit. I Want To Join The French Football Team



Let me just state one thing clear – I’ve never been a fan of sports. Actually, I loosely describe myself as a lazy person when it comes to sportive physical activity. I know it’s far from being a good attitude, but it’s who I am (for now). The only exception is tennis – which I love to practice, if given time and opportunity, with my Adored Husband.
Now when I look at this Colette Away Kit for the French National Football Team, I feel my fashheart fluttering with emotion! The Breton Topeverywhere! The Mariniere iPhone? Irresistible! The Mariniere Lonchamp Pliage? Amazing! The Mariniere YSL makeup kit? I’d use it all day, every day, even when I go to bed! And Laduree Macaroons? Come on, you have to be kidding me! I wouldn’t open the box, that’s how lovely it looks! Hit the jump and pick your favorite Colette Mariniere item! (via)
Colette Away Project accessories
Colette Away kit iPhone
Colette Away kit Mariniere Longchamp pliage bag
Colette Away Kit YSL Makeup kit
Colette Away Kit Laduree Macaroons
Colette Away Kit Chanel bag
Colette Away Kit mariniere watch pen
Colette Away Kit nike
 

Most Reading