Pages

2011 Wedding Tiffany Ad Campaign



Is your wedding mood set? if not, please take a moment and adjust your wedding meter on the highest setting, there goes Tiffany & Co’s Wedding Ad Campaign for the Spring Summer 2011 Season! This is a season like no other since the Royal British wedding is on the way (this very month).
As for me you know I’m a sucker for everything bridal so excuse me while I pack on kleenex just to watch a TV commercial (with Robert Buckley andLouise Pedersen)! Awww! they’re so cuute! Let’s watch it again! I can’t take it no more, I’ll text my Adored Husband to tell him how much I love him and how I miss him and wish he’d finish whatever he has going in the garden and come back inside to show me his irresistible smile! 
Tiffany Weddings Spring Summer 2011
Tiffany Weddings Spring Summer 2011 campaign
Tiffany Weddings Spring Summer 2011 ad campaign
Tiffany Weddings Spring Summer 2011 1 Tiffany Weddings Spring Summer 2011 2 Tiffany Weddings Spring Summer 2011 3
 

Most Reading